The Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards (ACCEA) is now accepting applications to the 2020 national Clinical Excellence Awards competition.
Consultants and academic GPs working for the NHS in England and Wales can apply for new national awards and for renewals due in 2020.
We want to hear from applicants who have delivered patient or NHS system benefit that is ‘over and above’ their contracted activities, particularly where it has had a demonstrable national and international impact.
We specifically encourage applications from female and BAME consultants, who are underrepresented as a proportion of total applicants but have similar success rates to male and white consultants when they apply.
Award-holders will need to submit a renewal application if:
- they received their current award in the 2016 round
- their award was last renewed in 2015 (awarded in 2011, 2006, 2001)
- their award is being reviewed early due to a change in job or job plan
- March 13, 2020 at 11:24 am by Editor (displayed above)
- March 13, 2020 at 11:24 am by Editor