This notice was served to Johnston Agri Supplies by a VMD inspector during a routine inspection.
The following contravened the Veterinary Medicines Regulation (VMR) 2013:
- The failure to maintain proper records of supply for POM-VPS products
- The supply of POM-VPS products from a vehicle without a Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) prescribing the product or allocating it from the registered premise
The improvements required are:
- Evidence of fully traceable records for all POM-VPS sales, including; name, address, date of supply, product quantity and batch numbers
- No POM-VPS products to be delivered or supplied without being prescribed by an appropriately approved SQP and allocated from the registered premise.
- October 8, 2019 at 4:23 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- October 8, 2019 at 4:23 pm by Editor