Products were detained and subsequently seized at Border Force, Newcastle Airport. The veterinary medicines that the passenger attempted to import were:
- 28 x 250ml bottles of Depocillin
- 10 x 50ml bottles of Dexamethasone 5
- 5 x 50ml bottles of Methocarbomol
These products were intended for use in horses and are not UK authorised products.
The medicines were seized under Regulation 25 (Importation of unauthorised veterinary medicinal products) of the Veterinary Medicines Regulations 2013.
- March 12, 2020 at 4:33 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- March 12, 2020 at 4:33 pm by Editor