Mossmorran, Fife – ExxonMobil said today it plans to launch a £140 million additional investment program over the next two years at its Fife ethylene plant to upgrade key infrastructure and introduce new technologies that will significantly improve operational reliability and performance. £140 million investment through 2019 and 2020 will support 850 local construction jobs Additional investment will improve plant reliability and reduce frequency of flaring “These planned investments demonstrate our commitment to long-term reliable operations at the site.” said Jacob McAlister, plant manager at the Fife ethylene plant.
- Coasts on the front line 0 comments | posted on January 15, 2020
- New contracts will improve condition and security of courts 0 comments | posted on January 13, 2020
- Developing sustainable plastic packaging: apply for funding 0 comments | posted on January 16, 2020
- Environment Agency announces updated plans for York flood scheme 0 comments | posted on January 13, 2020
- London model ship builder helps chart the course of Qatar’s history 0 comments | posted on January 13, 2020