City Showcase, 30th September, CAMP
London participants will include Peter Murray, London’s International Design Advocate, the City of London Corporation, Foster + Partners, and Zaha Hadid Architects.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Registrations and Refreshments
- 12:30 – 12:35 Welcome speech, Nick Archer, Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Czech Republic
- 12.35 – 12:50 Prague Keynote, Ondřej Boháč, IPR Director, Prague
- 12:50 – 13:20 ‘Square Mile’ Keynote, Peter Murray, International Design Advocate of London, Chairman of New London Architecture
- 13:20 – 14:20 Networking Lunch
- 14:20 – 14:50 City of London Corporation: Visions and Practicalities, City of London Corporation and City Property Advisory Team
- 14:50 – 15:35 Embracing Modernity, Dan Sibert, Senior Partner, Foster+Partners
- 15:35 – 16:05 Showcasing Prague, Prague Institute of Planning and Development / City of Prague
- 16:05 – 16:20 Tea & Coffee Break
- 16:20 – 17:20 Roundtable Dialogue: The Old and The New with Peter Murray, Eva Jiricna, James Woolf
- 17:20 – 17:50 Zaha Hadid project in Prague, Petr Palička, Country Director, Penta Real Estate and Jakub Klaška, Architect, Zaha Hadid Studio, London
- 17:50 – 18:20 Eva Jiřičná and her work in Prague, Eva Jiřičná
18:20 – Reception
- 19:30 Public Lecture by Peter Murray at CAMP
- 19:50 Roundtable Dialogue with Peter Murray, Dan Sibert and Jakub Klaška
The event is held under the auspices of the City of Prague.
Further information for guests:
Please note there is no parking available at CAMP and the easiest option is to arrive either by a taxi or by tram to the station Karlovo náměstí or Moráň.
A professional photographer and videographer will be present and your picture may be taken at the event. Should you disagree, please feel free to let us know by email.
Published 3 September 2019