Planning for success, targeting growth…
Last updated: 26 May 2016
Taking time to develop a sales plan and work out your targets is a great way to set goals for both you and your staff!
What is a sales plan?
A sales plan is a document that sets out:
- your sales targets (the number of products you need to sell to reach your target level of profit)
- the strategies you’ll use to meet your sales targets (such as using commissions, incentives and bonuses to motivate and reward your staff).
A sales plan usually sits within your marketing plan and helps to direct the efforts of your sales team.
Benefits of a sales plan and setting sales targets
Developing a sales plan and setting sales targets will help you:
- set goals and expectations for your staff and get them actively working towards their sales targets
- identify staff training needs
- choose the right sales strategies to reach your target market
- review and improve your sales strategies.
Find out more…
- August 6, 2019 at 10:15 am by Australia Editor (displayed above)
- August 6, 2019 at 10:15 am by Australia Editor