HMCTS online event, 2 Dec 2020: An update on recovery in the civil, family and tribunals jurisdictions
This event provided an update on our recovery plans and progress in the civil, family and tribunals jurisdictions, and the unique challenges they are all facing.
- Ben Burke-Davies, Senior Project Manager, CFT Recovery
- Simon Vowles, Deputy Director, Civil
- Adam Lennon, Deputy Director, Family
- Daniel Flury, Deputy Director, Tribunals
- Will Breame, Senior Project Manager, HMCTS COVID-19 response team
HMCTS webinar: An update on recovery in the civil, family and tribunals jurisdictions
If you attended the event, it would be great if you could spare a few minutes to fill out our survey. This really helps us to improve these events for the future.
We are working to answer all the questions we didn’t get to during the event and will let you know when we publish a full Q&A document soon.
Please continue to check our events page for any upcoming HMCTS events.
Published 3 December 2020