On 19 March, Argentina introduced a nationwide quarantine to last from midnight on Thursday 19 March to midnight on Tuesday 31 March. However, flights will continue to depart Argentina and British nationals who have already purchased tickets, and who are showing none of the symptoms of coronavirus, will be able to access the airport to catch their flights.
Once flights have been purchased, travellers should leave plenty of time to get to the airport. You should make sure you are able to show authorities:
- Proof of a booked flight (a boarding pass if possible);
- Your passport;
- A (printed, if possible) copy of the letter issued by the Ministry of Tourism confirming that foreign nationals are exempt from the quarantine if they are travelling to return to the UK. This letter can be found here: .
- A (printed, if possible) letter issued from the British Embassy confirming that you should be allowed to travel. This letter can be found here: .
- March 21, 2020 at 8:43 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- March 21, 2020 at 8:43 pm by Editor