From 6 May 2019, the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will no longer be able to amend enhanced applications that have been submitted with missing or incorrect information regarding the following sections.
Section C – Five-year address history
This refers to addresses at which an applicant has resided within the last five years, that have not been declared on the application.
Applications found to have missing address information as detailed above will be withdrawn and a new application will need to be submitted.
For Registered Bodies
- Question X61 – Position applied for (incorrect workforce selected)
- Questions X64 and X65 – Barred list checks
- Question X66 – Home-based checks
If incorrect information is provided as part of these questions from Section X, the application will be withdrawn, and a new application will be required.
If an application is withdrawn for the above reasons, a refund will not be given.
- April 2, 2019 at 1:05 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- April 2, 2019 at 1:05 pm by Editor