The PHE annual conference brings together over 1,500 participants from a wide range of organisations to learn and share knowledge and experience to help improve public health.
This year’s conference focuses on some of the areas where PHE can make the greatest improvements in health and reduce health inequalities:
- promoting a smokefree generation
- giving children the best start in life
- tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- supporting place-based health
- producing world-class science
Initial information about the sessions and expert speakers is now available on the conference website (including some organised by Faculty of Public Health).
We are also delighted to have the participation of Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care who will give a keynote address on the second day of the conference.
Interest in the conference is high so booking early is recommended.
- April 8, 2019 at 5:03 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- April 8, 2019 at 5:03 pm by Editor