The EU’s civil protection mechanism has helped to look for victims and for those lost in the floods in Italy and southern France, said the president.
Petra DE SUTTER (Greens/EFA, Belgium) as of 1 October.
Changes to the agenda
Three legislative files, pursuant to Rule 163, will be voted on during the first voting session, starting at 19:15
- Application of railway safety and interoperability rules within the Channel tunnel,
- Decision empowering France to conclude an international agreement concerning the Channel tunnel, and
- Organic production: date of application and certain other dates
With no proposal to reject the Council’s positions and no amendments tabled, two proposed acts were deemed adopted:
- Markets in financial instruments, and
- European Crowdfunding Service Providers (ECSP) for Business.
The title of the Statement by the Vice-President of the Commission/High Representative on “The resumption of hostilities between Armenia and Azerbaijan in relation to Nagorno-Karabakh enclave” has been changed to “The resumption of hostilities between Armenia and Azerbaijan in relation to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict”.
The information concerning the distribution of votes is available on the website of the European Parliament under the section “Priority information”.
The changes to the agenda with timing of votes and including requests for urgent procedure on legislative files related to COVID-19 can be found here.
Requests by committees to start negotiations with Council and Commission
Decisions by committees to enter into inter-institutional negotiations (Rule 71) are published on the plenary website.
If no request for a vote in Parliament on the decision to enter into negotiations is made by Tuesday 12.00 midnight, the committees may start negotiations.
Information on the extraordinary remote participation procedure is available here.
- October 12, 2020 at 5:13 pm by EU Editor (displayed above)
- October 12, 2020 at 5:13 pm by EU Editor