Changes to the agenda
Council and Commission statements on the Coronavirus outbreak will be added as the first item after the vote on the Verhofstadt report. The sitting is therefore extended until midnight.
The vote of the resolution on India’s Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2019 is postponed to the March II part-session.
The title of the “Commission statement – EU strategy for mobility and transport: measures needed until 2030 and beyond” will be changed to: “EU strategy for sustainable mobility and transport: measures needed until 2030 and beyond”.
The following points have been added:
– Objection pursuant to pursuant to Rule 111(3) – Classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures – titanium dioxide
– Tinagli report – Appointment of a member of the Single Resolution Board, 2020/0902(NLE),
– Tinagli report – Appointment of a member of the Single Resolution Board, 2020/0903(NLE),
– Tinagli report – Appointment of the Vice-Chair of the Single Resolution Board, 2020/0904(NLE)
– Tinagli report – Appointment of the Executive Director of the European Banking Authority
– Nethsingha report on Verification of credentials
A Commission statement (without resolution) on the EU response to devastation following floods in Spain is added as a second item.
Christian SAGARTZ (EPP, AT) as of 23 January 2020
Heather ANDERSON (Greens/EFA, UK) as of 27 January 2020
Requests by committees to start negotiations with Council and Commission
Decisions by several committees to enter into inter-institutional negotiations (Rule 69c) are published on the plenary website.
If no request for a vote in Parliament on the decision to enter into negotiations is made by Wednesday 12.00 midnight, the committees may start negotiations.
- February 2, 2020 at 4:24 pm by EU Editor (displayed above)
- February 2, 2020 at 4:24 pm by EU Editor