As hurricane season begins in mid-May and lasts until the end of November, Global Affairs Canada reminds Canadians to take severe weather conditions into consideration when planning their travels. This includes hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones and monsoons that could have a serious impact on your safety….
Tagged By typhoons
- HMAS Ballarat returns home from Middle East 0 comments | posted on July 14, 2019
- Sixth Meeting of the U.S.-UK Trade and Investment Working Group 0 comments | posted on July 15, 2019
- Roads policing review to improve safety 0 comments | posted on July 15, 2019
- Road closure avoided in Mytholmroyd as vital flood defence scheme progresses 0 comments | posted on July 15, 2019
- New measures announced to stamp out inappropriate behaviour in the armed forces 0 comments | posted on July 15, 2019