“Political grandstanding” that equates refugees with terrorists only foments the hatred and disillusion that inspires those who join terrorist groups, argued many MEPs in Wednesday’s debate. Rather than allow Europe’s freedoms and tolerance to be eroded, EU countries must strive to strengthen security, by stepping up intelligence cooperation and data-sharing, and investing in the skills and technology needed to fight terrorism, MEPs urged.
- 6000 new supported homes as part of landmark commitment to end rough sleeping 0 comments | posted on May 23, 2020
- £40m boost for cutting-edge start-ups 0 comments | posted on May 20, 2020
- Future Fund launches today 0 comments | posted on May 20, 2020
- Assay Offices re-open 0 comments | posted on May 20, 2020
- Cherry Sand report published 0 comments | posted on May 20, 2020