Following government advice on measures to tackle the spread of the coronavirus, we are able to confirm that our services are unaffected at present.
Our people are our top priority. The majority of our staff are equipped to work from home and are doing so to avoid unnecessary travel and social contact. Our sites remain open for essential work that can only be undertaken on site.
The only exception is some limited impact on our hearings service. Aldgate Tower where we undertake Tribunal hearings is currently not operational.
- We will continue to operate hearings via telephone, Skype or other virtual methods
- No further physical hearings will be booked or take place until 1 June 2020 (this date will be kept under review)
- Parties will be contacted over the next few days if their current hearing arrangements need to change
We ask customers to use our online services and avoid attending our offices to file work. We are reviewing what impact the situation might have on our services in the coming weeks.
If our services are affected, we will provide regular updates on this page.
- March 19, 2020 at 1:33 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- March 19, 2020 at 1:33 pm by Editor