The fourth meeting of the Withdrawal Agreement Joint Committee will take place on 28 September 2020 in Brussels, with delegations attending in person and by video conference.
The meeting will be co-chaired by the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon. Michael Gove MP and Vice President of the European Commission, Mr Maroš Šefčovič.
The agenda will include three items:
1) Introduction and opening remarks from co-chairs
1.1) Stocktake of Specialised Committee meetings
2.) Update on Withdrawal Agreement Implementation
2.1) Citizens’ rights
2.2) Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland
2.3) Protocol on Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus
2.4) Protocol on Gibraltar
2.5) Financial provisions
3) AOB and concluding remarks
The UK delegation will include:
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon. Michael Gove MP
- The Paymaster General, Rt Hon. Penny Mordaunt MP
Representatives from the Northern Ireland Executive have also been invited to form part of the UK delegation.
- September 23, 2020 at 3:24 pm by Editor (displayed above)
- September 23, 2020 at 3:24 pm by Editor